Gale Engineering - Delivery to a neighbor

I was not going to be in my office today and a package was due in today 04-22-2011 so I left a BIG note on my door asking Fed-x to deliver next door at my neighbors unit.Now let me explain, next door is 14 feet away.

I am in an industrial complex and I am Suite C and they are Suite B... I have been tracking this package all week and at 2:08 Fex-x showed it delivered, but I did not know the receivers name. I called my neighbor and they said they did not have it. After call fed-x they said it was delivered to a company down the street, 3 buildings away...???

There was no note left on my door and I have no idea why they would have left it there... Well the company is now closed for the weekend and I guess I now have to wait until Monday to go to a company I have never been to and ask for my package that they should not have excepted...??? Or I can just let Fed-x go down and get it, but my luck they will return it to CA undeliverable...

And this is the second Fed-x package in 2 weeks that I have had a complaint about...If had so ship something today, I am sure I would not use Fed-x........

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 22, 2011 #277683 Kholargos, Attica

So just shut up and use someone else, you sorry piece of inbred trash

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gale Engineering. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gale Engineering.
Filing a new complaint about